B2B Marketing Consultant
Robert Hennessey-B2B Marketing Consultant
Robert Hennessey founded MyMarketingDept Inc. as an affordable marketing solution for small business. MyMarketingDept Inc. helps solve the feast or famine of sales prospecting for new clients experienced by every small company. He recognized the need to provide a consistent flow of new business clients as critical to many small businesses selling consultative products and services.
Most small businesses, independent professionals, and consultants, do not have the time or expertise to market their firm every day because they immerse themselves so completely into servicing their existing client needs. This results in periods of no new business because of a lack of marketing occurring during their current consulting engagement.
Hennessey offers a low cost B2B marketing consulting solution specifically designed to help small businesses and independent professionals increase sales and improve sales quality, both in less time with less effort, at an affordable cost allowing for a constancy of marketing every day to eliminate the client feast or famine reality.
Marketing Consultant Qualifications
Creative problem solver and accomplishment driven marketing consultant- P & L experience; have managed sales & marketing teams of 100 plus in public, private and small start-up firms.
Management style honest and up-front- Excels under pressure and maintains a sense of humor by gaining commitment from others in a team environment.
- Conceived and implemented new demand formula for evaluating company’s market share position that led to a reevaluation of the customer base and added $10 million in additional sales.
- Added a new customer account base, that results in $26 million of domestic sales and generated $3.7 million in new government and export sales in 18 months.
- Launched new product segment that resulted in $8 million in sales and 18% net profit.
- Orchestrated most successful product launch in company history, results, in $5 million of orders, in one day.
- Conceived and implemented first nationally successful point-of-purchase merchandising computer: high-end consumer product sales increased 20% in one year. THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, SALES & MARKETING MANAGEMENT, and INC. magazine noted this achievement.
MARKETING CONSULTANT COMPETENCIES
Business Plans, B2B Inbound Marketing Strategic Marketing, Market Potential Analysis, Product/Service Marketing, Sales Promotions, Channel Distribution Strategy, Sales Force Management/Reorganization, Website Sales Lead Generation
Training & Speaking
Seminar & Speaking: Small Business: "Customer Centric Marketing", Internet Marketing: "Intelligent Email Marketing"
Special Concentrations: Start-Ups and reorganization in Manufacturing, Distribution, IT Services, Internet, Professional Services & Retail
Consultant Area Specialties
Marketing Consultant-All; Small Business B2B Small Business Plan, Small Business B2B Marketing Plan; Small Business Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Direct Mail, Inbound Marketing Services, Website Sales Lead Generation
RELEVANT CAREER POSITIONS
VP Sales/Marketing, VP Marketing, Kentile, Inc. Chicago, IL
Gen. Mgr., Adv./Sales Promotion, Congoleum Corp Lawrenceville, NJ
National Sales Manager Congoleum Corp, Lawrenceville, NJ
Sales Promotion Manager, Mannington Mills, Salem, NJ
MS Office Certificate, Computer Learning Center, Schaumburg, IL
Communispond Public Speaking Certificate, NYC, NY
BA Government & Law, Lafayette College, Easton, PA