SmartMarketingCampaignsm is a free Marketing Campaign tool from MyMarketingDept, Inc that allows you to make better marketing decisions on your next small business b2b marketing campaign, before you spend any money!
SmartMarketingCampaignsm allows users to run unlimited "what if" scenarios by varying eight (8) assumptions about their marketing campaign. It then provides a report that allows the user to evaluate fourteen (14) different key marketing indices to decide the whether the campaign analyzed is reasonable and profitable.
Before investing any money in a marketing campaign, small business users can get answers to questions like these.
- Will this marketing campaign generate a profit or even have a chance to break even?
- Which marketing program is the one that has the best opportunity to be profitable?
- How much profit will this marketing program generate?
Creative Marketing Associates of Pittsburgh, PA recently used the SmartMarketingCampaignsm online marketing tool. Mr. John Berkman, President said, “It’s a practical tool and gave us a professional analysis and important insight into our marketing campaign decision making. In just one use, it saved us from wasting thousands of dollars. I highly recommend it to all my business associates.”
To use this marketing tool you simply answer eight questions about your next marketing campaign and MyMarketingDept. Inc will do the rest. They will compute fourteen marketing campaign targets and provide a customized Smart Marketing Campaign Report analyzing the reasonableness and profit potential of the user’s campaign assumptions. This tool also allows users to analyze more than one marketing campaign to compare among them, the one that would be the most successful for their business.
The Smart Marketing Campaign Report provides the user with a professional set of marketing standards to track the actual results of a campaign against the user’s original assumptions. The Report is also helpful in identifying the need for adjusting future marketing campaign strategy to continue to improve results.
Users can evaluate 14 different key marketing indices to answer questions such as -
- What is a reasonable sales goal for this marketing campaign?
- Will this campaign generate sufficient profits to be worth the marketing investment?
- What is the projected Return-on-Investment for this marketing program?
- What are the total profit dollars generated by this marketing campaign?
- What is the new customer acquisition cost in this program?
- What is the number of new sales necessary to reach the sales goal?
This marketing campaign analysis tool helps small businesses from wasting money on unprofitable and ineffective marketing campaigns through better decision making.